Thursday, October 8, 2015

Inktober Day 8

A very quick ink-sketch of Mike Baron and Steve Rude's Nexus. It's easily one of the best indie comics of all time and has been going (in off and on spurts) since around the time I was born. I have bits and pieces of the series and plan on getting a hold of the lovely full volume collections Dark Horse has been releasing the last few years.

Sadly, things have been a bit rough and focus was off again today when it came to doing a quick ink piece for Inktober. I wish I had less things going on pulling my focus from art lately. I can't stand doing stuff that could rock with more time and better refining. Sigh. I'm dedicated to doing Inktober all month long, whether good or crappy art. Looking forward to when I get passed the hurdles and do some GOOD ILLUSTRATING.

Do yourself a favor and look into the series. Its really a neat and sprawling tale and Steve Rude is a MASTER of pretty much every form of art he's tried out.



- Conduct Lionhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment