Friday, October 2, 2015

Inktober Day 1

After years of sitting on the sidelines and watching, I have decided to do Inktober this year!!

For those not in the know, THIS is Inktober.

Back? Gooood. While the rules for Inktober were listed on there for you to read, I wanted to us this as a chance to REALLY challenge myself and I am implementing my own:

1.) I will only use two ink pens (Pentel Pocket Brush Pen and Faber Castell Pitt Pen)

2.) I am limited to one hour max to illustrate. (my usual work is done in a few hours)

3.) No repeat characters/subjects


Cool? I hope so. I also hope that I can fit it in between my work and stuff.

Sorry that this post went up a day late but, hey, DOUBLE POST DAY!!!

Day 1's image is Cartoon Network classic, Samurai Jack!




- Conduct Lionhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment