Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Inktober Day 6

This whole Inktober has been a challenge. Having to fit it into a time of my life that is very difficult and unfortunately full, schedule-wise. I've yet to take time and focus well enough to have done a drawing I'm actually pleased with and proud of. But I dedicated to do it so you all have to bear with my lackluster quality until things get better or I manage some sort of breakthrough in limited time illustrating.

I chose Luke Cage and Iron Fist as today's piece since Marvel announced a new series for them, by writer Brad Walker and artist Sanford Greene. These two guys on a title is the second big step by Marvel to get black creators on books they publish so, for those who were unaware, it is kind of a big deal.

(I tossed them in Sanford's redesigned costumes. You might notice the similarities of the figure work too. Sanford is WAY better than I.)




- Conduct Lionhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment