Friday, February 6, 2015

The Girl in the Flowered Dress

I happen to be quite smitten with the talented Ruth Negga. There is just something about her look and how she approaches her performances that has always caught my attention. So you can imagine my surprise when watching the first season of "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" and she showed up as Raina, the enigmatic girl in the flowered dress. What I believe was initially supposed to be a short stint on the show, Ruth's performance was so well received by the showrunners (as well as us viewers) that the character of Raina continued on through the first season and well into the currently on-air 2nd. Hopefully this means a lot for the actress, who has only scratched the surface of American TV and film.

As usual, I did this with blue pencil and brush pens on Bristol board. For the most part, this is done. I may tweak a bit with the tones but, that all depends on if the brush pens I have set for grays can get what little I see as needing to be messed around with. Haha. Enjoy!







- Conduct Lionhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment