Friday, February 20, 2015

Liz Love

Hey folks!

Sorry I didn't post this one over here on the day but I finally finished up that piece of Liz Taylor (and one her many fellas) that someone commissioned me to do then, changed their mind. I posted it up a few places on Valentines but seemingly forgot to place it on here. Whoops!

I feel like my art is getting a tad bit stagnant so, I'm looking to try a few different things in the weeks to come. My other work has been keeping me a bit busy to really throw down on some pieces like I want but I think I will have something neat (or somethings) to post up for a look, soon.

I'd love to share a few thoughts too but, at the moment, I have several things racing around my noggin. Give me a little more time to focus and properly articulate them and you'll have some things to read through.

Till then, Love some Liz:


- Conduct Lionhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment