Sunday, July 27, 2014

Here to Show the World

There are a few things I truly can't get enough of in this life. Some of them are things everyone can vibe with and agree on. But one of those things is the in-ring performance (night after night) by WWE superstar, Dolph Ziggler.

Today (or the next 15 min since I did this so late) is his birthday and after a few hours of watching some of his best matches on youtube and the WWE network, I had to craft a gift to show him my appreciation. He delivers in every match he does, not only making himself look good but also proving to be one of the best in-ring collaborators. He can make the worst ring worker look like a top pro. And its both what he does for himself and how he crafts the in-ring performance that puts him a cut above everyone else on the show today.

Here's a bit of process and the piece itself. I hope you all enjoy it, in place of him getting the (hopefully) pleasure of seeing it. (I'll be doing a few more of illustrations of him when my work load lightens up again.)




- Conduct Lionhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment